TFL’s Take: Another Holy Grail of Jeep Wrangler TJ’s–the Unlimited LJ long wheel base! The longer wheelbase gave this Jeep a smoother ride on the road and more stable on the trail and this one comes with a fantastic array of upgrades starting with a lift and giant Mud Terrain tires, the front bumper with winch, and the rear bumper/swing gate with the matching spare tire. And winning this auction means someone could take ownership of this turnkey off-roader at a terrific price.
- For auction: 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ convertible in Black with Black interior and Gray cloth seats with just under 84,402 miles on the odometer.
- The Jeep is paid off and comes with a clean title and no loans/liens against it.
Thanks to previous owners’ modifications, this Jeep goes beyond well beyond stock to reach turnkey trail-ready shape. AutoCheck shows a four-owner history, all on Long Island, NY, and one accident in 2008 in NY. AutoCheck gives this LJ an above average score for this model year and spec.
- 4-passenger Gray cloth seats
- Aftermarket Sony AM/FM/CD player with Bluetooth connectivity
- Locking center arm-rest storage box
- Rubber Line-X floor mats
- Upgraded stereo speakers along top bar (4 speakers total)
- Extra legroom for rear seat passengers and cargo room behind 2nd row
- 12v aux power outlet
- Power steering
- Custom front bumper with winch and integrated LED fog lights
- KC headlights
- Roof-mounted LED light bar
- Convertible top
- Aftermarket Fuel rims with relatively new Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires
- Matching spare wheel/tire
- Aftermarket rear bumper with recovery latches and swing gate rear tire mount.
- CB radio antenna and wiring
- Black nerf bars
- 4.0L inline 6 cylinder: Stock 190 horsepower, 235 lb-ft torque
- 4-speed automatic
- 4-Hi/4-Lo Command-Trac NV231 transfer case
- Dana 44 solid axles
- 3.73 gear ratio
- Cold-air intake
- Aftermarket exhaust